Tuesday 13 September 2011

Coming in October


Think of the deepest, darkest, scariest thing you could possibly imagine doing. And then doing it.

What if...
we did the things that scare us the most?

What if...
we did the things that scare us...
because they scare us?

And not just the things that sound scary...
but the ones that strike fear into our inmost being?

What would happen if we lived like that?

-----

This is so close to my heart. I have so much to say and I there are inadequate words to tell what I'm learning about being fearless. But words do come. Ever so slowly they come. I'm writing about fear, I'm writing about living fearlessly, I can't wait to share with you. Soon...

If you would like to contribute something on this subject, please get in touch with me about guest posting. This is an open offer, with no specific deadline. Seriously, I'd love to hear from you.

1 comment: