Tuesday 9 October 2012

Short and Sweet

I am loving this challenge! But I've got to be honest with you. It's hard!

It takes a lot of thought and effort. And time. Time is the big one for me. 
As it stands, today will be the first post that I will have written before the time of posting. Because I happen to know that I will be absolutely shattered once I get home from work. Tuesdays are hard and long. I don't like them very much.

I've been thinking a lot about how I can manage this project (manage being the key word) so that it remains a rewarding and stress-less experience. 

I have something of a love-hate relationship with list making, but for the purposes of this challenge I weighed up the benefits of writing one and actually it did help to collate my thoughts and give a clear but flexible outline to follow. Yes, I'm still hoping to write things ahead of time for the sake of efficiency and my own sanity! But it creates a goal, an achievable outcome even if I don't. I think it will help on the days when my brain turns to mush and I want to give up. I've already had a few of those so far.

If you're also writing a 31 days series, what are you finding hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment